B&B Theatres’ Devotion Video Chat Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN,
NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR: B&B Theatres 105 N Stewart Liberty, MO 64069, is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes (“Sponsor”).
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. (“CTMG”), having an address of 10202 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232, is the prize provider of the Sweepstakes (“Prize Provider”).
- ENTRY PERIOD: Devotion Video Chat Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins Nov 17, 2022 at 12:01 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ends Dec 2, 2022 at 11:59 PM CDT (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes, including for determining whether an Entry is received during the Entry Period. All Entries received after the end of the Entry Period will be disregarded and not included in the Sweepstakes.
- METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Entry Period, B&B Loyalty members may enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing a ticket and going to see the feature film Devotion (the “Picture”) at a participating B&B Theatre location (an “Entry”). B&B Backstage Pass Loyalty account number must be presented at the time of ticket purchase in order to receive an Entry. Any refund issued for tickets that resulted in an Entry will result in such Entry becoming void. Each Backstage Pass member is limited to one (1) Entry, regardless of the number of tickets purchased.
Alternatively, members may submit an entry by mail as follows: on a 3”x 5” card, legibly handprint or type the MMR member’s full name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth and mail such card in a business size envelope to: B&B Theatres PO Box 129 Liberty, MO 64069, Attention: Marketing Department – Devotion VIDEO CHAT SWEEPSTAKES (an “AMOE”). AMOEs are subject to the entry limits.
All AMOE entries must be postmarked by Dec 2, 2022 and received by Sponsor no later than Dec 6th, 2022.
Each participant may submit a total of One (1) Entry, inclusive of AMOE entries (the “Entry Limit”). Entries and AMOEs that exceed the Entry Limit are void. Entries and AMOEs that are late (including due to delayed data transmissions), or are, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who physically reside in the United States, (the “Eligibility Area”) who have reached their state of residence’s age of majority at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, directors, officers, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, CTMG, and promotional agencies affiliated with those companies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win (each a “Sweepstakes Party” and collectively, all of the foregoing are “Sweepstakes Parties”). The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, partners, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
One (1) winner will win one (1) Zoom (or equivalent) call for up to (15) minutes with ”Devotion: An Epic Story of Heroism, Brotherhood and Sacrifice” author, Adam Markos (“Author”), subject to Author’s availability . Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize is $500.00.
No substitution, exchange, or cash redemption of the Prize is permitted, provided that if the Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor or Prize Provider, a substitute prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Prize is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Transfer of the Prize is not permitted without the written consent of Sponsor and Prize Provider, which may be granted or withheld in their sole discretion, for any reason, and without liability of any kind.
- PRIZE DRAWING: The Prize will be awarded in a random drawing on or about Dec 6, 2022 (the “Prize Drawing Date”) from among the eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received
- WINNER: The winner will be notified on or about Dec 6, 2022 by the email address and phone number associated with his/her Backstage Pass account or included in the participant’s AMOE. Sponsor is not responsible if a prize notification is not received for any reason. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner will result from any of the following: (1) potential winner’s inability to accept Prize; (2) potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release by the deadline stated by Sponsor in the prize notification; (3) the return of a prize notification as undeliverable or (4) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. If Sponsor is unable to confirm a winner despite reasonable efforts, at Sponsor’s option, the Prize may go un-awarded. For the name of the winner (available the day after winner has been notified) and / or a copy of these Official Rules (request must be received within six (6) months of the date the Prize is awarded and the Sweepstakes concludes with the request-type specified), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: B&B Theatres 105 N Stewart Ave Liberty, MO 64069, Attn: Marketing Department – Devotion Video Chat Sweepstakes.
- CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND LICENSE: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that: (1) he or she will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules in full and without condition; (2) Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules, eligibility, procedure, and prize fulfillment, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; (3) entries will not be acknowledged or returned; (4) neither Sponsor, CTMG, nor any of their affiliated companies or the advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with Sponsor or CTMG, or those affiliated companies, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for claims, liabilities, injuries, death, losses, costs, expenses, lawsuits, fines, legal proceedings, or damages of any kind resulting from Sweepstakes participation or inability to participate; the awarding, acceptance, use, inability to use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection, defect of the prize or parts thereof; or participation in any prize related activity; (5) winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Releasees and their affiliates to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical, Prize information, and/or statements about the Sweepstakes for publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes, including the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, without additional compensation or limitation, except where prohibited by law; (6) any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited; (7) Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept the Prize for any reason; (8) if any dispute arises regarding the Sweepstakes, the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Wisconsin by and within the courts of that state within one (1) year of the Prize being awarded; (9) by entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree that, and its determination of the qualifiers and winner is final. Releasees are not liable for entries that are void if lost, garbled/jumbled, illegal, damaged, delayed, not received, stolen, unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, postage due, misdirected, late, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, none of the Releasees are responsible for the actions of participants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including attempts by participants or other individuals to circumvent these Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, Sponsor is not capable of running the Sweepstakes or if Prize Provider is unable to supply the Grand Prize or any part thereof by reason damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and in the event of cancellation or termination, to select winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. None of the Releasees will be liable to any person in connection with any action taken pursuant to the forgoing sentence. Inclusion in such drawing will be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by Sponsor.
HARRASS ANY OTHER PERSON; HAVING FAILED TO AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES; OR VIOLATING ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SPONSOR BELIEVE OR BECOME AWARE THAT SUCH AN ATTEMPT HAS BEEN, IS BEING, OR WILL BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY RESPONSIBLE PARTICIPANT(S) AND OTHER RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL(S) IN THE ATTEMPTED DAMAGE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: No Releasee shall be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the Grand Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, pandemic, or any other cause beyond any of the Releasees’ control.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SPONSOR’S THEATRES, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD EACH OF THE RELEASEES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHT, CLAIMS, ACTIONS AND/OR CAUSES OFACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARITICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESS TO ANY MATERIALS, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, USE OR MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE OR NONUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: EACH PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE FILM “DEVOTION”, OR ANY OTHER MOVIE, PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF CTMG OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
- SEVERABILITY, HEADINGS: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules, shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, and if applicable, amended to conform to such law. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
- LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
CTMG and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are a prize provider only and are not a sponsor and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Zoom is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be addressed to Sponsor and not Zoom.
DEVOTION ©2022 CTMG. All Rights Reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes open to residents of United States who are at their state of residence’s age of majority. Sweepstakes begins on 11/17/21 and ends 12/3/22. Limit one entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Void where prohibited. B&B Theatres 105 N Stewart Ave Liberty, MO 64069, is the sponsor of this sweepstakes. For Official Rules and prize descriptions, visit bbtheatres.com/devotionrules