Please see below for procedures and policies that have been enacted
Extra employees have been scheduled to ensure all occupied seats are sanitized after each showing and high touch areas are sanitized frequently. We ask that guests do not use their own sanitizer on auditorium seats as it will damage the seats.
• Employees are required to take their temperature before reporting to work. Employees may not work if they are experiencing COVD-19 like symptoms
• Guests are not allowed to enter if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, shortness of breath or cough.
• Employees will wear masks/ face shields
• Masks must be worn at all times in our buildings except while seated in an auditorium or bar/restaurant consuming food or drink. We have designed our current seating to allow for socially distancing.
• Showtimes are being spread out to limit occupancy in common areas and give employees extra time to clean.
• Social distancing signage has been placed throughout the building to ensure guests can easily practice social distancing
•When purchasing a ticket in a reserved seating town, seats surrounding the purchased ticket(s) will be marked unavailable to ensure six feet of space side-to-side while in the auditoriums. Recliner auditorium rows are already seven feet apart front-to-back.
• Cash will not be accepted to limit interaction
Thank you for supporting B&B Theatres! We can't wait to help you escape to The Magic of The Movies!
Showing a single features in order to limit the need for customers to use the rest rooms.The indoor portion of the venue is not scheduled to open yet, but stay tuned!
Ticketing: We will be doing carload pricing at $20 per carload. Tickets will be sold online so that we may sell tickets in advance. Cash will not be accepted. Credit and debit cards only. This is insure you a parking spot, but will not get you in any earlier. Thank you for understanding as we navigate this new world.
Concession Stand will be open, but all food will be behind the counter.
Our employees will be wearing masks. We encourage our guests to do the same while in the building.
All snack bar sales will be via credit card or debit card only. NO cash sales.
Hand sanitizer will be provided for customers and staff. Employees must wash their hands frequently. Gloves will be worn if directly handling food.
The concession stand may be accessed by the drive in (south facing) doors. There will be a maximum of ten people at the snack bar at a time. This includes children.
Rest Rooms: The theatre lobby front doors will be unlocked and staff will monitor, clean and count customers. The front doors will provide entrance to the lobby restrooms. A total of ten people may be in this area at a time.
The area between the concession stand and the lobby will be roped off. No one may cross between the areas. There will be no concession sales from the theatre side of the concession stand.
Staff will be assigned to clean the rest rooms on a regular basis. No grilling. One vehicle per spot and must be parked six feet apart. Sorry. No pets at this time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we begin the reopening process. We can’t wait to welcome you. Trust us we will be smiling behind our masks. Stay safe and we can’t wait to Enjoy the Magic of The Movies again under the stars.