Extra employees have been scheduled to ensure all occupied seats are sanitized after each showing and high touch areas are sanitized frequently. We ask that guests do not use their own sanitizer on auditorium seats as it will damage the seats.
• Employees are required to take their temperature before reporting to work. Employees may not work if they are experiencing COVD-19 like symptoms
• Guests are not allowed to enter if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, shortness of breath or cough.
• Employees will wear masks/ face shields
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks
• Showtimes are being spread out to limit occupancy in common areas and give employees extra time to clean.
• Social distancing signage has been placed throughout the building to ensure guests can easily practice social distancing
• In reserved seating town when guest purchase a ticket, seats surrounding the purchased tickets will be unavailable to ensure 6ft of space while in the auditoriums. Recliner auditorium rows are already 7 ft apart in auditoriums.
• Cash will not be accepted to limit interaction
Thank you for supporting B&B Theatres! We can't wait to help you escape to The Magic of The Movies!